Reikia pridÄ—ti G2 charakteristikÄ…
I am a motorcycle enthusiast and of the never-stop style. I often ride at night and in low visibility conditions. As such, I needed a flashlight which was bright, small, strong, reliable; durable, powerful, long-lasting, and with a low operating cost using an easy to find replacement battery. You know what? I found it! It is the Fenix LD22 flashlight.
The flashlight comes fitted with the CREE XLamp XP-G2 (R5) LED emitter. This high performance component features unprecedented characteristics:
Electronics comes in for help
The LED is Microprocessor-controlled. This little, technology-packed, marvel provides a lot of benefits:
Luminous, I told you!
The Fenix LD22Â features easy to use brightness controls:
- Lightly press (without clicking) the tail cap switch to momentarily activate flashlight.
- Fully press (click) to permanently switch on and off.
- Press repeatedly the side button to cycle through the different modes.
Your LD22Â runs on two 1.5-Volt AA batteries.
How big and strong is it?
On the road, we need something sturdy and reliable. The case of the LD22Â is made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum, resulting in a very rigid and solid outer shell.
The outer surface receives a premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
The face of the flashlight is a toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- A hexagonal crown near the head makes it anti-roll when you lay it down on a surface.
- The coating is slip- resistant.
- It fits comfortably into one hand due to the body shape.
Well equipped for the traveler and versatile use
The flashlight comes with:
- It can function as a little lamp with the Fenix Transparent Diffuser Tip (red or white) or the AOD-S diffuser.
- A red filter is available.
- A bike mount can be used to install the light on a handlebar.