Your satisfaction is important to us. If you are not pleased with your purchase, simply return the item to us within 30 days from the purchase date for refund of the purchase price or exchange. Shipping charges and/or special handling charges are not refundable unless there was an error on our part. Orders over $200 that are returned maybe subject to a 15% restocking charge. You will be notified upon receipt of your return and when any credit has been processed.
We cannot except returns or exchanges for worn or damaged items and cannot accept sleeping bags, shoes or undergarments that have been used. If the item that you ordered was a used or surplus product, it must be in the original condition in which we shipped it. Used and surplus products may have minor differences from the description, photo or each other. If you have any questions or concerns about used or surplus items, please contact us before purchasing.
Please make sure you try on your new footwear purchases in your home or office to make sure they fit properly BEFORE you wear them outside.
Shined or worn footwear cannot be returned for credit or exchange. They must be in original condition.
If you feel the footwear is defective please contact us to discuss the defect.
All Closeout item sales are final and cannot be returned.
Instructions for Return
Merchandise must be returned within 30 days of the date of purchase. All returned merchandise must be in original condition with original tags.
How to Return/Exchange an Item
- Email us at: email@example.com or call us at (302) 945-6800 to obtain a return authorization number.
- Include your order number.
- Mark down the specific item or items that you are returning or exchanging. Please share with us the details of the reason for Return or Exchange.
- Obtain a return authorization number from us.
- Make sure you put the return authorization number clearly on the outside of the return shipment – otherwise our warehouse may refuse the shipment as unrecognized.
- For boots, please DO NOT tape over the original boot box as it’s tough to resell boots in boxes that are taped up. Please wrap the original box in another material to protect the outside of the shipping box.
- Allow for the shipping transit time from you to us – depending upon the shipment method you choose for the Return / Exchange.
- Please allow 2 to 3 business days for the Return / Exchange to be processed. You will be contacted if there are additional charges for shipping or price differences with your new item. You will receive an email confirmation once your new item has shipped or your refund was issued.
- Military and Tactical Supply is not liable for packages that customers are returning. We encourage customers to obtain tracking information when returning items to us.
Military and Tactical Supply
20062 Beaver Dam Road
Lewes, DE 19958
If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 302-945-6800.
Simply return your original item(s), and place a new order. We will ship your new order immediately, reducing wait time for replacement items. Once we receive and process your return, we will issue an immediate credit.
Despite our best efforts, particularly popular items can sell out. The moment your backorder becomes available, we will ship it out at no additional charge. If you do not want to wait please contact our customer service. We will be happy to recommend an alternative style or simply refund your purchase.